Tuesday, May 18, 2010

i miss my puppy, may ur soul rest in peace..~~

my puppy died 2 nites ago. i was devastated. for i love him so much. my mom keep on tellin me to gv him away but i juz couldnt. i feel to attached and so bonded to him. sundya afternoon, after got back frm KITA 2010, i directly take a nap. coz i was tired. i didnt see him first. then, my cousin told me that my puppy couldnt stand. i ran outside n saw himm lying in his cage. i try to lift him but his body was too.. i dunno hw to describe. he's crying. he's struggling for life. bubbles comes out from his mouth. he wanted to eat but he couldnt even lift his head up. i try to feed him milk with bottle but he juz cant do anything. i called GUMA if he can help. he came. n he said we need to bring him to da vet. but, its sunday. all da vets were closed. so i plan to do so da next morning. i watch him moving here n there. truggling for life. he's just a baby. i keep on holding him to let him noe dat he's not alone. by 948pm, he seems okay. so, i leave him for a while. to take a shower n eat. while i was in da shower, my bro call me tellin me to go downstairs. PAPI died! oh no. i was holding my tears. i was with him all evening. i regret it so much. i blame myself for leaving him there. dat nite i cry so hard. i even try to comfort myself tellin me that hey, its jz a dog. but.. i juz love him so much. i couldnt go to work da next morning. so i jz stay at home.
i still remember his face until today. how my day r so empty without him. however ,
there were 2 things dat bugging me...
1. how did he suddenly become so sick..??
2. why did i leave him, even for a while..??
hrmm.. i miss him. i really do. i still have his collar, his bottle. he is such a lovely puppy. he likes it when i play with him n he'll sulk if i ignore him. he likes to sit beside me. he loves to play skateboard..!! ohh.. i miss you puppy..!!! i really do.
:'(
love ,
manda

2 comments:

jacob patrick said...

sad...

Becky Raphael said...

Mandy, I'm pretty sure it hurts to lose such a dear friend like papi. But one thing i'm sure, it's looking down at you at the moment from doggie heaven. I'll be lying to you and myself if i said life would still go on as it was...Life for you will definitely change because he's an integral part of your life. I have my own dog that i love sooooooooooooooo freaking much and i cannot imagine myself losing her. You'll get over the pain eventually but you will always be with him in memory. Most importantly, he knew that he was loved by you once. That's enough for him!
Dont be too hard on yourself ok.